Today is Thursday, May 16. Here are five things to know today:
1. Weather. The temperature will reach 81 degrees today with a low of 52. Expect partly cloudy skies and a chance of showers.
2. Pasta dinner. There will be a pasta dinner at the North Reading Masonic Lodge at 4:30 p.m. The cost is $7.
3. Create and Taste workshop. Stop by Creative Arts for a night out creating and tasting. Registration is required for the workshop, which starts at 7 p.m. and includes snacks and light refreshments. You will create custom-designed pieces including earring pins and necklaces.
4. ZBA. The ZBA will meet at Reading Town Hall at 7 p.m.
5. Stump trivia. Head to the Great American Tavern for dinner and stump trivia at 8 p.m..