Today is Wednesday, Feb. 13. Here are five things to know today:
1. The weather. The temperature will reach 36 degrees today with a low of 5. Expect partly sunny skies.
2. Land Utilization Committee. The Land Utilization Committee will meet at North Reading Town Hall at 7:30 p.m. Fundraising is on the agenda.
3. Capital Improvement Committee. The Capital Improvement Committee will meet at Town Hall at 4 p.m. A capital budget review and discussion is on the agenda.
4. Director of Finance and Operations. The school district is looking to hire a new director of finance and operations. The application deadline is March 8.
5. 9 to 5. Due to the blizzard, the NRHS masquers will perform 9 to 5 tonight at 7:30 p.m.