Today is Monday, March 11. Here are five things to know today:
1. Bring your umbrella. The temperature will reach 52 degrees today with a low of 37. Expect cloudy skies and a chance of rain.
2. Selectmen, School Committee and SSBC joint meeting. The will meet at 6 p.m. at North Reading Town Hall to discuss the school building project.
3. Stretch and Flow Yoga. Join a stretch and flow yoga class at AMT Soul Studio Massage & Yoga at 10 a.m. The cost is $15.
4. Bounce fun at Celebration Kingdom. Bring your kids to Celebration Kingdom for bounce fun. The cost for children walking to three-years-old is $6 and the cost for children four-years-old and up is $8.
5. Newsletter. Do you get our newsletter? If you are still receiving Reading Patch's newsletter, unsubscribe from those emails and sign up for North Reading's here.