Did you miss some news this past week? Here are the five stories that topped the charts:
1. . The pools and tennis courts at Thomson Country Club will be open for Memorial Day and applications for membership are now available at Teresa's in Middleton or at the Thomson Country Club Pro Shop, Owner Nick Yebba, Sr. said.
2. Starbucks May be Opening in North Reading. Starbucks will go before the Community Planning Commission Tuesday night for approval for their site plan review. The coffee company is planning to open a location where Sunrise Bagels is located.
3. Andover Male Held in Protective Custody After Urinating in Parking Lot. Read the latest police log.
4. . This year, the town's snow and ice budget was $175,000. However, the town has spent $514,751.10, according to DPW Director Richard Carnevale.
5. North Reading Home Sales Slip in February. Low inventory and a comparison with a strong previous year of sales led to a dip in home sales in North Reading and across Massachusetts in February, according to The Warren Group.