How do you celebrate the man who taught you how to tie your shoes, ride a bike, and—for the ladies—sized up your dates with a protective look in his eyes?
Honor dear old dad by spending time together doing one of these activites in or near North Reading:
- Take your dad to the Hillview Country Club for a round of golf.
- Head over to Richardson's in Middleton to use the batting cages.
- Take him canoeing at Lob’s Pound Mill in Reading.
- Plan a beach trip in Ipswich or Nahant.
- Treat him to dinner at the Horseshoe Grille or Joe Fish.
- Cheer on the Red Sox at a game.
- Give him the gift of relaxation and give him a gift certificate to get a massage at Alantra Spa.
- Take him hiking at Harold Parker or in the Reading Town Forest.
TELL US: Where do you plan on taking your dad for Father's Day? Share in the comments below.