The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 6:42 p.m. Sunday, Roberta M. Anderson, 55, of 96 Gould Road, Andover was arrested on Central Street on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, second offense and a marked lanes violation.
Friday, June 14
- At 5:49 a.m., an officer reported finding a syringe on Swan Pond Road. The syringe was placed into the sharps container at the police department.
- At 5:51 a.m., an officer found a damaged mailbox on Shasta Drive.
- At 7:40 p.m., a Lowell Road resident reported that her neighbors were on their porch smoking marijuana.
Saturday, June 15
- At 1:07 a.m., a caller reported a woman screaming near the condos on Main Street. Police checked the area, but did not find anything.
- At 1:21 a.m., a caller reported a male face down on the sidewalk on North Street. The male's wife picked him up.
- At 1:10 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The accident was minor.
- At 10:32 p.m., a Central Street resident reported that her front door was open when she returned from a baseball game. She wasn't sure if she closed it tightly. Police walked through the house and found everything in order.
Sunday, June 16
- At 12:47 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Janice Avenue. The injuries were unknown.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.