The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 8:59 a.m. Friday, Jose T. Rivera-Masso, 48, of 439 Andover St. Apt. 10, Lawrence was arrested on a warrant.
Friday, Sept. 6
- At 3:06 p.m., a caller reported that her car tire was slashed overnight.
- At 7:45 p.m., an employee from Walmart reported a theft, but the person left the store.
Saturday, Sept. 7
- At 10:09 a.m., as the result of a motor vehicle stop, a 51-year-old Andover resident was summonsed on charges of operating under the influence of liquor and a marked lanes violation. The resident was transported to the hospital after being pulled over.
Sunday, Sept. 8
- At 9:46 a.m., a Turner Drive resident reported that his vehicle was broken into. The window of the vehicle was smashed. A computer and other items were taken.
- At 10:25 a.m., a Hanah Graves Way resident reported that two vehicles were broken into. Both vehicles had windows smashed.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.