The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Monday. The information is open to the public.
At 5:17 p.m. Saturday, Mary Frances Sain, 52, of 1975 Middlesex St. #41, Lowell was arrested on charges of violation of an abuse or harassment order.
Friday, September 20
- At 1:39 a.m., an officer reported that a home on Shasta Drive was toilet papered and covered in shaving cream.
- At 6:44 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Washington Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 2:18 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Oakdale Road. No injuries were reported.
Saturday, September 21
- At 1:51 p.m., an employee from Walmart reported that a shoplifter left the store and drove away. The employee provided the vehicle’s description, but police were unable to locate the vehicle.
Sunday, September 22
- At 12:10 a.m., a Tarbox Lane resident reported that her 14-year-old son’s phone was taken by a kid who lives in her neighborhood and thrown into her yard. She later found the phone, but the SIM card was missing.
- At 10:44 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. One person was transported to the hospital.
Monday, September 23
- At 2:10 p.m., a caller reported graffiti found in the children’s play area at the Little School.
- At 9:14 p.m., a caller reported a signpost knocked over on Main Street.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.