The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Monday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
Monday, April 22
- At 8:32 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Concord Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 10:21 a.m., a Central Street resident reported that a basketball pole and net were stolen from his property.
Tuesday, April 23
- At 11:29 a.m., a male walked into the police station to report a larceny by check.
- At 5:02 p.m., an employee from Walmart reported that a male was concealing items in a bag. Police responded, but the male had left the store.
Wednesday, April 24
- At 7:43 a.m., an Elm Street resident reported hearing a thumping sound coming from her basement. Police checked the home and area, but did not find anything.
- At 12:33 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 1:49 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The accident was minor.
Thursday, April 25
- At 1:05 p.m., a Main Street resident reported being harassed. Police are investigating.
- At 5:40 p.m., a Woodland Road resident reported that someone used her credit card without her authorization. Detectives are investigating.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.