The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Tuesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
Tuesday, April 9
- At 5:10 p.m., a Lowell Road resident reported that someone was dumping trash behind his house. Police are investigating.
Wednesday, April 10
- At 4:04 p.m., a caller reported that a knife was allegedly shown during an altercation involving a driver and pedestrian on Lowell Road. The knife was found on the ground, but both the driver and the pedestrian were gone.
- At 10:25 p.m., a caller reported a station wagon doing donuts on Concord Street. The driver was given a verbal warning.
Thursday, April 11
- At 5:11 a.m., a Navillus Road resident reported hearing females yelling in a nearby driveway. One of the females allegedly said, "You have blood all over you." The caller stated that the females were no longer in the driveway. Police reported that the parties were advised of their options and peace was restored.
- At 2:17 p.m., a caller reported a minor car accident on Washington Street. The accident was minor.
- At 5:04 p.m., a manager at Kitty's reported that a vehicle struck the light pole in the parking lot.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.