The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Saturday. The information is open to the public.
At 6:25 p.m. Friday, a caller reported a suspended operator leaving Greenbriar Drive. As a result of the call, Steven J. Smith, 36, of 7 Greenbriar Dr. #302 was arrested on charges of operating with a suspended license.
Friday, May 10
- At 4:44 a.m., a Lowell Road resident reported a motor vehicle parked near his driveway. As a result of the call, a 22-year-old Methuen male was held in protective custody.
- At 8:40 a.m., a James Millen Road resident reported cash stolen from his home.
- At 2:31 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 3:57 p.m., a caller reported a car accident with children on board one of the vehicles. No injuries were reported.
Saturday, May 11
- At 9:59 a.m., an employee from 7-Eleven reported that someone stole cigarettes from the store. Police spoke to the father of the male who stole the cigarettes and he paid for them.
- At 4:03 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 9:12 p.m., an Elm Street resident reported a loud party in the area. Police checked the area, but did not find anything.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.