The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Tuesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
At 8:13 a.m. Thursday, Lisa M. Dempsey, 53, of 103 Main St. #1 was arrested on a warrant on Main Street.
Tuesday, May 14
- At 12:47 a.m., after walking into the police station to speak with an officer, a 39-year-old North Reading female was held in protective custody.
- At 11:48 p.m., an emergency caller reported an altercation with two females on Main Street. Shortly after, a male reported that his daughter was assaulted in the altercation. Police are investigating.
Wednesday, May 15
- At 9:53 a.m., a caller reported finding a hypodermic needle on Central Street.
Thursday, May 16
- At 10:19 a.m., a Linwood Avenue resident reported that her gold bracelet was stolen about three months ago and asked police to check pawn shops.
- At 3:22 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The accident was minor.
- At 6:08 p.m., a Haverhill Street resident reported a raccoon in her house. She was told to call an exterminator.
- At 7:17 p.m., a caller reported that a fight about to start on Yankee Woods Drive. The fire department responded for a person involved who had medical issues.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.