The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Monday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
At 1:07 a.m., as the result of a motor vehicle stop on Main Street, David J. White II, 34, of 270 Main Street was arrested on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, failure to stop for a police officer and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
Monday, March 4
- At 9:10 a.m., a crossing guard reported that a driver was harassing her during her crossing detail. An officer spoke with the driver and advised him of the possible results of harassing behavior.
- At 10:36 a.m., a Linwood Avenue resident reported that someone left smudges on his truck windows the night before. The smudges indicated that they were trying to break in, the caller stated.
- At 12:39 p.m., a Williams Road resident reported that her vehicle was broken into the night before and a GPS was taken.
- At 3:45 p.m., a Shasta Drive resident reported that an alleged police officer flashed a badge at her and asked questions about a person in the neighborhood. Police were unable to locate the alleged officer.
Tuesday, March 5
- At 11:34 a.m., a caller reported that someone stole her phone while she was on vacation.
Wednesday, March 6
- At 2:45 p.m., an employee from Walmart reported that a person with a no trespass notice was in the store. Police did not find a no trespass order for that person.
Thursday, March 7
- At 9:16 a.m., a caller reported an incident between a school bus driver and Lynnfield students during a drop off at the town line. The students' parents were notified of the allegations and the bus operator was told to notify police if another incident occurs.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.