The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Monday at noon through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
At 3:22 p.m. Tuesday, Steven A. Ronan, 28, of 79 High St., Hudson was arrested on Chestnut Street on a warrant and a 32-year-old Hudson resident was summonsed on charges of unlicensed operation.
At 10:51 a.m. Wednesday, Nicole L. Cameron, 32, of 101 Lowell Rd. #308, was arrested on Lowell Road on a warrant.
Monday, March 18
- At 1:03 p.m., a caller reported two females actively shoplifting at Walmart. One of the females was issued a no trespass order for one year.
- At 1:39 a.m., a Surrey Lane resident reported hearing banging in her basement. Police checked the basement and area, but did not find anything.
- At 6:30 p.m., an employee from Kitty's reported that a person left without paying a $56 bill.
Tuesday, March 19
- At 11:25 a.m., a Lowell Road resident reported that her neighbor has children that cry for up to three hours a night. She often hears the parents yelling loudly. An officer told the resident what steps she can take if it becomes a disturbance.
- At 10:46 p.m., a caller reported an erratic operator on Route 129.
Wednesday, March 20
- At 2:11 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Park Street. The accident was minor.
Thursday, March 21
- At 12:20 p.m., a caller reported that a trailer is missing from 90 Concord Street. Police are investigating.
- At 12:58 p.m., a male was given a marked lanes violation and bylaw citation for possession of under one ounce of a class D substance on Park Street.
- At 1:59 p.m., an employee from Walmart reported a shoplifter they could not identify. The shoplifter attempted to take a magazine, so Walmart handled the incident internally.
- At 4:55 p.m., several callers reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 10:22 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Winter Street. No injuries were reported.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.