The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Monday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
At 11:40 a.m. Monday, Tarah Hilbert, 22, of 7 Leblanc Road, Pelham, N.H. was arrested on a warrant.
Monday, August 26
- At 8:02 p.m., a resident walked into the police station to report receiving a custom iPhone cover that she did not order.
Tueday, August 27
- At 1:35 a.m., a Duane Road resident reported that her vehicle was entered. Her brother looked outside and saw two males running from the vehicle. Police were unable to locate the males.
- At 3:22 p.m., an emergency caller reported that a car hit a tree on Chestnut Street. The accident was in Lynnfield, but the police and fire department still responded.
- At 6:05 p.m., a caller reported that her vehicle was hit while parked at Walmart.
Wednesday August 28
- At 8:09 a.m., an employee from Christopher’s Market reported that a customer asked for three packs of cigarettes and said he would pay for them later. The employee refused. The customer later returned with cans and was informed that the store does not accept returns. The customer then allegedly became verbally abusive to the employee.
- At 10:01 a.m., as the result of a motor vehicle stop, a 23-year-old Reading resident was summonsed on charges of operating with a suspended license.
- At 7:40 p.m., a caller reported being threatened by his girlfriend’s ex-boyfriend. As a result of the call, a 45-year-old Reading resident was summonsed on charges of threat to commit a crime.
Thursday, August 29
- At 1:15 p.m., an employee from Walmart requested assistance with a shoplifter.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.