The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Monday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
At 8:31 p.m. Monday, Licia M. Vallario, 52, of 254 Broadway, Lawrence was arrested on charges of leaving the scene of an accident with property damage, larceny of a motor vehicle and failure to stop at a red light.
At 4:41 p.m. Thursday, Casey S. Fitzgerald, 21, of 6 Redmond Ave. was arrested on Redmond Avenue on charges of assault and intimidating a witness.
Monday, Sept. 16
- At 5:49 a.m., a Tower Hill Road resident reported that a man in his backyard with a flashlight. Police found that the man was looking for his cat.
- At 7:32 p.m., a Burroughs Road resident reported that three kids challenged her husband and son to a fight. Police spoke with all of the parties involved.
- At 10:51 p.m., a 28-year-old Dorchester resident was summonsed on charges of larceny over $250.
Tueday, Sept. 17
- At 10:43 a.m., a caller reported finding a hypodermic needle. Police disposed of the needle.
- At 11:08 a.m., as the result of a motor vehicle stop, a 21-year-old Saugus resident was summonsed on charges of failure to signal and operating with a suspended license.
Wednesday, Sept. 18
- At 12:28 p.m., a caller reported that a deer struck her vehicle on Elm Street.
Thursday, Sept. 19
- At 3:52 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on North Street. No injuries were reported.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.