The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 9:53 a.m. Friday, Joanne M. Zecchilli, 48, of 36 Main St. #27 was arrested on Lowell Road on charges of operating under the influence of drugs (4th offense), operating to endanger and leaving the scene of an accident with property damage.
At 5:46 p.m. Friday, Alex Cerqueira, 22, of 3 Oak Knoll Ave. was arrested on Main Street on a warrant.
Friday, September 13
- At 12:52 p.m., a Haverhill Street resident reported that he was told two people entered his apartment and took a television and Xbox.
- At 3:27 p.m., a Burroughs Road resident reported that his son was in an altercation with another male at Clarke Park. The resident’s daughter got involved and now his son’s bike is missing. Police are investigating.
Saturday, September 14
- At 10:54 a.m., a Riverside Road resident reported larceny by check.
Sunday, September 15
- At 12:38 p.m., an employee from Walmart reported that a male fled the store with eight cans of baby formula. Police were unable to locate the male.
- At 3:08 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Park Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 6:06 p.m., a Lowell Road resident reported that someone broke into his apartment, but nothing was missing.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.