The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Monday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
At 10:51 p.m. Monday, Risa Jean Latinville, 44, of 1740 Washington St. #16, Boston was arrested on Park Street on a warrant.
At 12:18 a.m. Thursday, as the result of a motor vehicle stop on Lowell Road, John C. Crawford, 44, of 238 North St. was arrested on charges of operating under the influence of liquor (second offense) and failure to stop for a police officer.
Monday, August 19
- At 1:46 p.m., a caller reported drug activity on Washington Street. Detectives are investigating.
- At 7:37 p.m., a caller reported two males and two females smoking marijuana by the skate park. Police found two males and marijuana was destroyed at the scene.
Tueday, August 20
- At 6:04 a.m., a Mt. Vernon Street resident reported that his car was egged three times in the last two weeks.
- At 6:11 a.m., a Park Street resident reported that eggs were thrown at his car the night before.
- At 11:31 a.m., an employee from Teradyne reported that the building was vandalized.
- At 1:16 p.m., an Elm Street resident reported that someone tried to break into his home. The suspect allegedly left in a red Nissan rogue. Police confirmed that there was an attempted breaking and entering and are investigating.
- At 2:34 p.m., a Grant Street resident reported that her mailbox and post were taken.
- At 4:24 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Lowell Road. No injuries were reported.
Wednesday August 21
- At 11:10 a.m., a caller reported that she backed into a pedestrian. The fire department responded. The accident was minor.
- At 12:40 p.m., a caller reported that youths were throwing things at cars wihle they passed on Tower Hill Road. The youths were gone when police arrived.
Thursday, August 22
- At 10:16 a.m., a 42-year-old North Reading male was summonsed on charges of violating an abuse prevention order.
- At 3:49 p.m., a 49-year-old North Reading male was summonsed on charges of violating an abuse or harassment order.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.