The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Tuesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
Monday, Sept. 23
- At 2:10 p.m., a caller reported graffiti in the children’s play
area at the Little School.
Tuesday, Sept. 24
- At 1:59 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 4:36 p.m., a caller reported being the victim of identity theft. Police are investigating.
- At 5:26 p.m., a resident walked into the police station to report a past assault. Police are investigating the case.
Wednesday, Sept. 25
- At 11:15 a.m., an employee from Kiva Systems reported graffiti on several of their vehicles.
- At 5:39 p.m., a Grandview Road resident reported a suspicious white van on his street. The driver of the van was looking into a neighboring house through the front window. He didn’t attempt to knock or ring the doorbell. Police were unable to locate the vehicle.
- At 10:50 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Lowell Road. No injuries were reported.
Thursday, Sept. 26
- At 6:15 a.m., a caller reported that several coyotes approached him while he was jogging on Kings Row. Animal control was notified.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.