The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Tuesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
Tuesday, April 30
- At 11:17 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The accident was minor.
- At 9:15 p.m., a Foley Drive resident reported a fire in her dryer. The fire department responded to extinguish the fire.
- At 9:43 p.m., a Lowell Road resident reported a past assault.
- At 10:32 p.m., an employee from McDonalds reported unruly customers. Police found that the customers threw a drink and made a mess in the restaurant.
Wednesday, May 1
- At 8:46 a.m., a caller reported a three-car accident on Park Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 10:50 a.m., an employee from Walmart requested assistance in identifying a shoplifter. Walmart ended up handling the incident internally.
- At 12:48 p.m., an employee from a Concord Street business reported a past larceny.
- At 3:53 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
Thursday, May 2
- At 10:38 a.m., a caller reported that a vehicle crashed into the building at 279 Main St., Wayside Apartments. No injuries were reported.
- At 11:23 a.m., a caller reported that a vehicle hit his parked bike on North Street and then drove away.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.