Austin Preparatory School
Austin Preparatory School was founded in 1961 and opened on Willow Street in 1963. The private, catholic school is run by the Augustinian fathers and takes its name from the ancient order of Austin Friars. The high school was expanded with a middle school program in 1987.
The school's mission is to strive to the ideal of "One mind, one heart intent on serving God."
The school serves 55 communities and its student body stretches to New Hampshire. There are about 700 students, including 500 high school and 200 middle school.
Paul Moran is the school's headmaster.
- Fax: 781-944-7530
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 1961
- Number of students: 700
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 6-12
- Uniforms: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Student council, band, chorus, dance, drama, painting, printmaking, watercolor, badminton, biology society, chemistry society, classical crafts, intramurals, math team, meditation, physics society, ping pong, ultimate frisbee, weight training
- Sports teams: Track, football, golf, soccer, volleyball, basketball, hockey, skiing, swimming, baseball, lacrosse, softball, tennis
- Boarding: No
- Advanced placement courses: English literature, psychology, world history, United States government, United States history, European history, calculus with analytic geometry, statistics, Latin, French, Spanish, economics, biology, chemistry