Flint Memorial Library
Library services at the Flint Memorial Library are free and available to all residents of North Reading. The library also maintains a children's department, local history room and activity room. Reference services are available at the library, as well as by phone, mail or e-mail. A home delivery service may be arranged for those who are unable to visit the library. The library is a member of the Eastern Massachusetts Regional Library System and the Merrimack Valley Library Consortium, allowing patrons access to materials that may not be available on-site. Helena Minton is the library director.
- Fax: 978-664-0812
- Hours: Mon, 1-8 pm; Tue and Thur, 10 am - 8 pm; Wed, 1-5 pm; Fri, 10 am - 5 pm; Sat, 10 am - 5 pm (Sept.-May only) 1 p.m.-8 p.m. Tuesdays 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Wednesdays 1-5 p.m. Thursdays 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Fridays 10a.m.-5 p.m. Saturdays Sept.-May . 10
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available next to the building in the rear parking lot. An elevator to the first floor is available at the rear of the building.
- Founding Date: 1872
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: The library does not control or monitor Internet use. Parents or guardians are responsible for monitoring their children's Internet use. Library staff may ask users to refrain from displaying images that are inappropriate for public viewing.
- Programs/classes: Book discussion groups, Job networking group, Exhibits and displays
- Book donation information: Book donation bins are available in the library parking lot.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: Yes